Places to visit
• Goreme (the Open-air Museum and Love Valley)
• Avanos (history of the Hittites and culture of ceramics, carpets and handicrafts)
• Pasabaglari (Valley of the Monks)
• Devrent (Valley of Imagination)
• Wine tasting
• Kizilcukur (Rose Valley and sunset)
The services included to price
– The vehicle and the driver
– Professional guide service
– Entrance fees and the tickets to museums
– Parking fees
The service is not included to price
If you want to see more different places as another tour option, Red Tour is the best! The professional guide and the driver will take you from your hotel at 09.30 in the morning. The first stop is the best viewpoint of Uchisar Castle. Here your professional guide begins giving information about the formations of the rocks and history of Cappadocia.
Then we go to visit the Open Air Museum where we can see the best Orthodox churches of the region (belongs to 4th centruy).. When we finish visiting this beautiful historical place, we pass to the Love Valley with its beautiful viewpoint.
After this valley we go to Avanos, to see the beautiful river there and to learn about pottery culture (since Hittites).
After Avanos we visit Pasabaglari (Valley of the Monks) and fantastic fairy chimneys there. Then we continue with Devrent (Valley of Imagination). After this valley we go to the wine tasting. After all we go to the Kizilcukur (Rose Valley) to see sunset with some delicious wine of Cappadocia. End of the sunset, guests will be left to their hotel.